• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Explore, View, and Contribute to the Experts Exchange Micro Tutorial Video Library

Check out our Micro Tutorial Video collection.

Did you know that Experts Exchange hosts well over 350+ Micro Tutorial videos on a wide variety of topics that have been created by our Certified Experts? Check out what's available at the following link:

The Micro Tutorials at the above link contain a wealth of information and solutions to an abundance of different topics and issues that have helped many people in the past, and the best part is that the whole lot is included as a value-added service with your Experts Exchange membership, at no additional cost.

Use the "Browse Videos" link above to explore what's available. There's sure to be something of interest there for everyone.

Want to contribute and become a Published Video Author?

It's not as hard as you might think. Merely read this submission Video Guidelines document to learn what's required and get to work on creating your masterpiece. Once you're happy with your creation, upload and submit it for review and publishing.

Rewards for accepted and published videos range from 3,000 to 6,000 points, plus additional points being awarded for views and endorsements of your work after publication. Demonstrate your expertise while helping out others and develop a loyal following for yourself at the same time.

I invite anyone who is interested in creating video tutorials on topics they are knowledgable in to give it a go.

If you have any questions about any of the above, please post your queries in the comments section of this discussion thread, and I'll do my best to answer your questions or make any needed clarifications.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Andrew Leniart
Experts Exchange Senior Editor
Private Message Me

Want to know what else you may be missing out on? Then check out this article: Welcome to Experts Exchange - Feature Guide

Expert Comment

Joe Winograd2019-02-25 07:12 AMID: 2457531
Good post, Andrew! I went to endorse it, but I don't see the thumbs-up icon, so please accept my written endorsement:EE-thumbs-up.gif

Expert Comment

Mike McCracken2019-02-25 07:17 AMID: 2457538
Joe, it appears you can only use the thumbs up on cooments and not the original question/discussion

Expert Comment

Joe Winograd2019-02-25 07:50 AMID: 2457548
Hi Michael,
Yes, that bug was fixed last year. I just submitted a new ticket for this one. Regards, Joe

Author Comment

Andrew Leniart2019-02-25 03:44 PMID: 2457640
Thank you for your comments Joe, much appreciated :)

Regards, Andrew