• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Hello Experts Exchange!

My name is Stephen Chung and I have the great honor and privilege of joining the team here at Experts Exchange as the new Community Manager! I'll be working very closely with Craig to improve how we recognize our expert contributions, recruit new groups of experts in different technology fields, and to overall make Experts Exchange a place where technology professionals and newcomers can come to receive and add value to the community. I am very excited to get to eventually meet and work with all of you, and am extremely humbled to be surrounded by such a knowledgeable group of people!

A little about myself - I graduated from the University of Washington in Seattle a couple of years ago, and since then have had a number of experiences all revolving around my background in Marketing. I’ve worked for small startup companies, spearheading social media, event planning, data analysis, and recruitment, and I’ve also worked for large corporations, learning from the likes of industry giants Apple and Costco. We arrive at my time here at Experts Exchange after having come out of a 2 year stint in the solar industry, and I’m ecstatic to continue to grow the already-thriving community here into an ever-improving group of technology experts, ready to help and serve with our experience and knowledge.

More important than any of that though is my passion, experience, and love for... food :).  I have had the pleasure of eating my way through a lot of what this continent (North America) has to offer, as well as all of South Korea, where my parents were born and raised.

I would love to get to know you all better as we go down this journey together, so please feel free to reach out to say hello, throw out a food recommendation I can add to my long list, or even ask more about me and who I am and I look forward to paving the road with you all for the many exciting years to come here at Experts Exchange!
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (31)

Expert Comment

Sjef Bosman2019-03-15 10:10 AMID: 2460617
Welcome!

@Thomas: I have the huge mug and the snow globe that suffered heavily from global warming: half of the water has disappeared...

Expert Comment

I have the large black mug, which doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Expert Comment

Craig Kehler2019-03-15 05:04 PMID: 2460760
Thank you all for giving Stephen such a warm welcome. Also, thank you for your patience with us. I'm excited to see what we can accomplish with Stephen's fresh perspective and our overall commitment to improving the recognition we give to our contributing members.

Expert Comment

Terry Woods2019-03-17 08:42 PMID: 2460911
Welcome Stephen, from the REAL land down under!

I'll be looking forward to the addition of a new Delicious Food topic area...

Expert Comment

Mark Wills2019-03-17 11:14 PMID: 2460919
I think Terry meant the "other" land down under....  :))

Expert Comment

Terry Woods2019-03-18 01:20 PMID: 2461059
Ok, how about welcome from the land down underer? :-)