So finally, the new mobile app is here. I think it is bit sluggish but still I am loving it. Liked the new look and overall feel but there are some areas which raise significant UX concerns. For example, notifications require you to click on an arrow to open the relevant post - super strange.
- New UX aligned to Web Site - looks really nice. Avatars are eye-popping (or is it just me)
- Voting Buttons - Helpful/Not Helpful/Solution
- Expandable comment area is going to be much appreciated - I think
- Overall sluggish UI - Could be very well a problem on my side
- Notifications require you to click on an arrow to follow the post - pretty weird design
- Support menu item - When you click on it, it lists three item headers - Email/Phone/Site but does not display associated values until you click on them.
There will be more... but I gotta run now.
All in all, I am happy to see the new mobile experience and hoping to see it grow even further.