• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Expert Testimonials: What are the benefits of being part of the Experts Exchange Community?

Please post a 2-3 sentence testimonial about why you benefit from being part of our community. Only post if you grant me permission to use this for my expert recruitment program.

If you'd prefer not to post here, you can send it to:mellymio@experts-exchange.com
You can also contact me directly if you have any questions.

Thanks a million!
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (16)

Expert Comment

Jerry Miller2015-01-19 06:30 AMID: 141995
I answer questions in areas where I am knowledgeable so that I can keep my free membership and ask them in other areas. I can keep my skills sharp and help others in the process. When I run into issues myself, I know that I have a resource available to get my problem solved in a timely manner.

I have never thought of it as an ego expansion (enhancement), but I can see how others would view it that way. I would rather toil away in my little corner of the world and write code. I am happy if my bosses leave me alone and occasionally feed me a pizza. Pay me my salary, don't micro-manage and we will get a long fine.

Author Comment

Uni Kitty2015-01-19 09:06 AMID: 142017
You guys make me smile. :-)  @Cobol, you've posted some great quotable statements, thanks!

Expert Comment

Veerappan Sundaram2015-01-19 10:57 PMID: 142069
In simple statement, I learn, give and earn from EE - Knowledge is wealth.

Expert Comment

Suhas .2015-01-20 06:21 AMID: 142095
Experts Exchange is a place for experts to enhance the skills and keep the skill set up-to date.
At the same time it is a solution provider for a person in seek of help.

Expert Comment

David L. Hansen2015-01-20 02:29 PMID: 142156
As an EE expert, even though I learn a lot, get to help others and keep my skills sharp, I find that by being active here I discover what's really happening in my industry. I might see a tool that I thought was dead being used in new ways. Or, I might find out about a conference that's happening on a topic that surprises me. Each week is like randomly walking through a dozen different I.T. offices in a dozen different locations around the globe.

Author Comment

Uni Kitty2015-01-23 08:36 AMID: 142444
Wonderful! Thanks for all your testimonials!