This is mostly directed to the group owner, Brad Rubin, but, of course, everyone should feel free to jump in. Brad, when I joined the group just yesterday, I recollect that I was member number 100-and-something. I figured we were headed towards a group with two to three hundred members, but in just one day I see that the figure has grown to more than 500. So, a few questions about group size:
(1) As a matter of curiosity, how many invitations did you send?
(2) Is there any limit to the group size?
(3) Do you have an expectation on its ultimate size?
(4) If the membership becomes very large, how does a post here differ from posting a private, zero-point, Expert Input question in the main board?
(5) I see on the left side an "INVITE MEMBERS" link. Does this mean that any member of the group can invite any EE member to join?
(6) Do you think that discussions may spiral out of control with a practically unmanageable amount of input due to the large membership?