Top Contributors

SQL Server Programmer Analyst Desired

Hello,

I'm looking for a well rounded candidate to fill my open SQL Server Programmer Analyst position.  The job description describes my perfect candidate.  I know that is not possible!  If interested or know someone who is please fill out an application online.

https://christensenfarms.applicantpro.com/jobs/168010.html

Company Information: http://www.christensenfarms.com/

- Salary is commensurate to experience (market rate)
- Relocation assistance is available to the right candidate
- Work from home 2 days/week is available to the right candidate

Brian
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (8)

Author Comment

BrMiDi2015-02-16 06:34 AMID: 145123
Position is: Full time permanent salaried.  Pay rate will not be discussed on this forum.  Anyone seriously interested is welcome to apply at the linked site.  As this is a full time salaried position work is on site 3 days/week and remote 2 days/week.

I am the hiring manager.  I look forward to hearing from anyone qualified and seriously interested.

Author Comment

BrMiDi2015-02-16 06:35 AMID: 145125
Murali - feel free to apply through the linked site.  I will await your application and resume.  Thank you for your interest.

Expert Comment

Jim Horn2015-02-18 11:05 AMID: 145532
BrMiDi - I ran into Brian Larson of Superior Consulting in Burnsville, MN at a PASS MN presentation on Power Query yesterday, told him about your situation, and he may be contacting you.  

I've known Brian for about ten years and attended many of his presentations.  He's also written various books on Business Intelligence.  -Jim

Expert Comment

Jim Horn2015-09-11 08:51 AMID: 1753885
BrMiDi - Just checking in.  Was Superior Consulting able to help you?  -Jim

Author Comment

BrMiDi2015-09-11 09:06 AMID: 1753890
Hi Jim,

Yes - Superior Consulting could have helped - at a cost.  In the end we decided to hire someone with less experience with the hope of this person growing into the job.  We may still utilize Superior Consulting to help with our upcoming system upgrade given the lack of experience of the hired DBA.  Thanks for your help on this.

Expert Comment

Jim Horn2015-09-11 09:18 AMID: 1753894
No prob.  If you need anything let me know, but as a freelance guy my time availability can change wildly based on what I have going on.