• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

OMG, Bounty Board is not working.....

Hi,

I am not sure this is right place to discuss it here. But having doubt with bounty board so i asked Experts here.
The problem is I claimed one Article with title "Top 10 things to know about Android 5.0, Lollipop",  When i claimed it was in "Wanted" tab.
I wrote article and submitted for approval. The article approved by EE community. They review it and now ready for others to read here.
http://www.experts-exchange.com/Programming/Smartphones/Android/A_17640-Top-10-things-to-know-about-Android-5-0-Lollipop.html (Also got 6 helpful vots and 530 views of article).

But, now in bounty board Article is listed in "Pending" tab. It should be in "Published" tab. Am i right or wrong?
And even i claim the bounty, Expert Exchange not notified me what to do next.

Please anybody explain me how bounty board is working? I may be wrong, but i need to know the process for next time.

Thanks & Regards,
Krunal T. Tailor
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (12)

Expert Comment

To claim you need to email them bounty email state I'll do Article then write article submit and when Accepted email bounty again as you have done.

Congrats on writing an Article  for Bounty.... Don't stop!

Andy

Author Comment

KRUNAL TAILOR2015-03-02 06:10 AMID: 147078
Yes @Andrew Hancock, first i was not aware of it.  
Yes definitely i will go for writing an Article for Bounty.
Thanks.

Expert Comment

Netminder2015-03-02 11:22 AMID: 147112
Andrew,

According to the Guidelines, articles must be Approved in order to claim the bounty, not merely Accepted.

Netminder
Senior Admin

Expert Comment

Oh..
. Ill check back I think mine were just Accepted!

If that's the case I'm due more points!

Was just posting based on my experience!

Expert Comment

Netminder2015-03-02 06:44 PMID: 147152
Andy,

Guidelines recently changed -- so the only thing you can go on is the past couple of weeks.

N

Expert Comment

Eric.... Okay been out of country in Bhutan!

Still here away from the Tech World and EE!

All the best catch up on my return!

Andy