• California,
  • United States

Top Contributors

Check out the new Expert Page

We updated the expert page to showcase the inspiration and passion many of you have shared through testimonials.  We'll be adding additional features to showcase experts in future releases.

Check out the updated page here

Thank you to everyone who shared your stories!! Everyone's input has helped us create this new layout.
View Previous CommentsLoad All Comments (53)

Expert Comment

HainKurt2015-03-12 02:56 PMID: 148402
Meet The experts again:

some padding needed after Name & other info next to (or left of) the expert icon

the blue quotes should be on same level for each experts... right now some experts ahev a bit more extra info which makes bubbles showing not on the same lines... I guess this is the main issue for my previous note...

Expert Comment

HainKurt2015-03-12 02:57 PMID: 148404
I did not like all the bold font, starting with "Help others. Show Expertise. Get free Stuff." on banner up to "Meet The Experts"
They are all same bold font which looks borrrring......

Expert Comment

HainKurt2015-03-12 03:03 PMID: 148405
scroll to the "How It Works" until your screen is pure navy...

then click the "My Account" on top right

Navy menu opens on navy background and you are a bit lost within all navy text!!!... The background of menu opening from right side should be another color, not same color of main page... a lighter color of navy, or sky blue, or some gray variation can work better...

Expert Comment

HainKurt2015-03-12 03:12 PMID: 148406
OMG! the image on the page is "1,157,736 bytes"

Here is a fixed version of same image (186K) I am sure we can drop it under 100K

Also, the man's face is cut off, and at least it should show eyes :) now it just shows nose and a part of eye (covered with links)
Hero-Experts-blue--fixed-.jpg
Hero-Experts-blue.jpg
X.png

Expert Comment

HainKurt2015-03-12 03:16 PMID: 148408
If you think my points are all tiny/irrelevant/not important, just forget it :) I am too picky most of the time...

mean time, can I use that image on my website :) (uat.yurduminsani.com - On-Line Survey site)

Expert Comment

Jim Horn2015-03-26 01:09 PMID: 229996
I take it the 'Ugliest BCD's on a pretty girl who is way too pretty to be in IT' image was free..