a) Engineering Role:
Engineering role has the following tasks:
1-System upgrades, installation, patching, and following up system’s roadmap.
2-Testing software changes, and new releases.
3-Providing third level support for production system.
4-Test lab ownership.
5-Supporting projects using the one of the platform that I am responsible for
The engineering role is provided for different "Mobile Internet Enablers" platforms, and VOIP based system
Planning role has the following tasks:
1-Integration production systems with monitoring platforms
2-Studying KPI trends, and their impact on the end customers
3-Planning, and arranging needed capacity expansions
The Planning role isis provided for different "Mobile Internet Enablers" platforms, and VOIP based system
1) Supporting, troubleshooting, and configuring the SMSC.
2) Supporting, troubleshooting and configuring the SAC Gateways (Fax, SMPP, and SMTP).
3) Supporting, troubleshooting and configuring the USC.
4) Supporting, troubleshooting and configuring the OMP.
5) Supporting, troubleshooting and configuring the MGA Gateways.
September 2004 – September 2007
1) Provide the second level support to the GSM messaging systems
2) Provide the second level support to USSD systems
3) Perform all the necessary upgrades, expansions, traffic studies, performance monitoring and tuning for the existing and new short messaging systems, and USSD systems
4) Leading the short messaging team’s members.
5) Conducting technical sessions for junior team’s members.
6) Implement scripts, and tools required to enhance the performance of the messaging, and USSD systems
7) Implement scripts, and tools which would help the team of the first level support to perform their job tasks.
Senior Value Added Services Engineer
April 1999 – April 2003
1) Acting as the operational project manager for SMSC, GPRS, and Gemplus Over the Air SIM Cards Update Project.
2) Responsible for the support, administration, and monitoring of the SMSC.
3) Responsible to generate regular reports for the performance of the SMSC.
4) Perform any requested queries on the SMSC Oracle database.
5) Applying any new configurations requested on the SMSC.
1) Supporting, administrating and monitoring the Intelligent Network platforms.
2) Perform any requested queries on the Prepaid Informix databases.
3) Supporting, administrating and monitoring the Mobile-Email platform.
4) Supporting, administrating and monitoring the Cell-Broadcasting platform.
Ahmed Bahgat Group
January 1999 – January 1999
1)Provide support and troubleshooting for the servers in the factory
2)Provide necessary support for the factory personal computers
3)Provide the support, and aid the normal computer users in the factory
Senior Customer Support Engineer
ARABIAN GROUP REPRESENTATIVES
October 1997 – October 1998
1) Supporting, and Installing AudioVisual instruments.
2) Selling AudioVisual instruments.
3) Attending tenders, and fairs.
Senior Customer Support Engineer
Advanced Computer Technologies (ACT)
April 1998 – April 1998
1) Supporting, and Installing Compaq products (PC, and Servers)
2) Configuring operating systems to join local area networks
1) Supporting Novell networks.
2) Supporting new users to manage the installed system
No Education Background shown
Ain Shams University
1992 – 1997
Looking always for a challenging career in Telecommunications. and VOIP