Along with being a WordPress, Blogging and SEO EExpert, I've provided online marketing for four Top 1,000 websites.
I also spent the previous decade in the journalism business working as a senior writer and Web editor for McClatchy newspapers, so I spend a lot of time copywriting and providing content marketing and blogging services for corporations.
As noted above, my Experts Exchange certs are in the Blogs and WordPress zones, so if you need help in those areas let me know. I'm always up for contract work.
I'm a big fan of Open Source, so most of my work is with WordPress and Drupal sites.
You can connect with me at www.twitter.com/BMilneSLO for web design and marketing consulting services.
Here's a look at some of my old Articles published on Experts Exchange, before I took three years off from the community to focus on my own business and projects:
• Turning your WP site into a Social Network: www.e-e.com/A_2659.html
• Review of Word 2010: www.e-e.com/A_2608.html
• Why do we blog? www.e-e.com/A_2447.html
• What to do when Blogger kills FTP: www.e-e.com/A_2404.html
• The WP projects you haven't heard about: www.e-e.com/A_2362.html
• Top 5 reasons to use WP: www.e-e.com/A_2361.html
• Top 25 WP plugins: www.e-e.com/A_2360.html
• Review of WP 2.9: www.e-e.com/A_2138.html
• Review of Windows 7: www.e-e.com/A_1781.html
• Add a blog to Facebook: www.e-e.com/A_1675.html