-Designing organization wide high performance networks & IT infrastructure for small to medium size businesses across the region. Administration, installation, maintenance and upgrading of servers.
-Leading a team of network engineers to provide support to approx. for 100+ clients.
-Implementation of robust network infrastructure in multi-vendor environments. Major vendors include IBM, DrayTek, Dell, Sonic Wall, CISCO, HP, Netgear etc.
-Project Management, leading teams, guiding and training client staff. Meeting Monthly SLAs, allocate and deliver priority support according to each SLA.
-Designing & providing good quality deliverable meeting the budgetary, time & SLA guidelines
Netmedic Pty Ltd
January 2009 – March 2010
- Design, deployment, maintenance and administration of Active Directory, Microsoft server & exchange environments.
- Monitor and maintain client networks to meet security and performance thresholds and meet SLA’s.
- Daily back up & providing phone, email, remote and desk-side support to users across the region.
- Support and maintaining the LAN / WAN including Cisco switches Network Infrastructure and firewall security.
- Part of technical support team supporting 100+ small to medium size businesses.
- Recommend, plan and perform upgrades for Exchange and Server infrastructures.
- Lead a technical team and make ensure ticket response times are met and customer satisfaction is maintained.
Connect IT Pty Ltd.
March 2008 – January 2009
• Provide remote and onsite support using Kaseya (VNC Based Monitoring Tool)
• Build and troubleshoot PC hardware. Troubleshooting network, hardware & software issues both at client and server level.
• Supervised backups and disaster recovery operations(Acronis Backup Server & Windows Backups)
• Documentation of network landscape and any following upgrades/changes.
July 2007 – October 2007
•Team member for ADSL rollout for residential and business clients
•Resolve connectivity issues at DSLAM for the area
•Documenting the complete roll out
•Configure ADSL devices for the project according to project standards
No Education Background shown
MCP, MCITP Server 2008, MCTS Exchange Server 2010, MCSA Server 2012