Danilo Andrade
IT Systems Analyst
  • Barrie South,
  • Ontario,
  • Canada
Member Since: 2019/01/22

90% of your problems can be solved by Google. Solving the other 10% just requires good procrastination skills.

Activity
Points this month0
Total points110,875
Questions:
Solutions: 37
Articles:
Videos:
Courses:
Posts:
Professional Background
IT Systems Analyst
Compu-SOLVE Technologies
May 2016 – Present
Barrie, ON, Canada
More
Education
Georgian College of Applied Arts & Technology
Computer Programmer Analyst
Computer Studies
2019 – Present
Exposed to advanced concepts including systems analysis, Business Intelligence (BI), application security, data structures, and game and simulation programming. Strong emphasis on business and entrepreneurial values, with experience in problem solving, troubleshooting and systems building through a series of applied assignments and projects.
Georgian College of Applied Arts & Technology
Computer Programmer
Computer Studies
2015 – 2017
Focus on computer programming, web development, and designing data-driven systems. Write code in a variety of programming languages such as Arduino, ASP.NET, C#, Java, JavaScript, HTML/CSS, PHP and Swift. Experience developing software for diverse platforms including embedded systems, desktop, mobile and mainframe systems.
More
Full Biography

No full biography to show.

Languages
English
Full Professional Proficiency
Portuguese
Native or Bilingual Proficiency
Spanish
Limited Working Proficiency

Level Progress

Current: Level 7
Danilo needs 17,125 points to level up.
LVL 8
  • Overall
    7
  • Exchange
    4
  • Office 365
    4
  • Windows OS
    3
  • Powershell
    3
  • Outlook
    3
  • Active Directory
    2
  • CSS
    2
  • Web Development
    2
  • Microsoft Office
    2
  • Email Servers
    2
  • Security
    1
  • Windows 10
    1
  • JavaScript
    1
  • HTML
    1
  • Microsoft Server OS
    1
  • Databases
    1
  • Web Development Software
    1
  • Windows Server 2012
    1
  • .NET MVC
    1
  • PDF
    1
  • Cyber Security
    1
  • Hardware Firewalls
    1
  • Miscellaneous
    1
  • SSL / HTTPS
    1
  • Azure
    1
  • Components
    1
  • Displays / Monitors
    1
  • Home Theaters
    1
  • Laptops Notebooks
    1
  • Microsoft Applications
    1
  • Windows Server 2016
    1
  • Golang
    1
  • MySQL Server
    1
  • PHP
    1
  • Scripting Languages
    1
  • Windows Server 2008
    1
  • Microsoft SQL Server
    1
  • Query Syntax
    1
  • SQL
    1
  • SSIS
    1
  • Git
    1
  • Version Control
    1
  • Email Clients
    1
  • Email Software
    1
  • Installation
    1
  • Multimedia Programming
    1
  • PC
    1
  • Windows Live Mail
    1
  • C#
    1
  • SCCM
    1
  • Software
    1