Michael J. Munger
Author of the book: "Hacking Your I.T. Business: The Ultimate, Fool-Proof Guide to Making Your I. T. Business Successful in the New Economy." (You can get your copy here: http://www.hackingyouritbusiness.com or on Amazon.com)
I now coach IT businesses throughout the United States, Canada, and the UK on how to successfully operate a computer business. I have worked with mom and pop shops, a one-man consulting firms, and firms with multiple employees.
Topics we frequently work on with clients:
* Get a steady stream of willing buyers into your business.
* Train your clients to listen, respect, and obey
* Get good people to build an enthusiastic team
* Achieve fluid cash flow with higher margins
* Make you "different" and "better" than the next guy, so you never have to compete on price again.
* Get your people and your clients to follow procedures (religiously)
* The exact formula I use to determine when and where to invest money so you'll increase and improve your business(instead of just blindly spending it on overhead)
* Gain respect as an IT Ninja in the eyes of your clients and users so you're seen as a leader and a genius, not just the IT guy.
* Capture every billable minute by using a new technology
* Minimize, automate, or eliminate paperwork from your business
* Outsource bookkeeping safely, securely, and without danger to your finances.
* Dealing with vendors, including a strategy for servicing clients when a vendor goes out of business
* Ensuring you are never blamed for a problem you did not create
* Have more BREAKTHROUGH ideas to grow your business than ever before
We take on a LIMITED number of clients at a time. To see if there are any available slots or put your name on the waiting list, visit: http://www.DebugYourBusiness.com.
Definitely friend me on Facebook: http://facebook.com/MichaelJMunger or Google Plus (Where we real Haxors hang out).
If you have any questions, or would like to inquire about private one-on-one coaching, email: mentoring@debugyourbusines
Cheers to Your Success!
Michael "DrDamnit" Munger.