Technical support officer
Cayman National Bank
October 2007 – January 2011
• Responsible for Phoenix banking system end of day operations.
• Responsible for Euronet card system end of day operations both Debit/Credit.
• Responsible for both hardware and software updates and upgrades for all CNC companies including Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, Philippians, Dubai, Isle of man and IBG in Turks and Caicos Islands.
• Responsible for all end user support with applications such as MS Office IBM AS400 systems Microsoft Operating Systems Visa, XP, 7, 2000, me for all CNC Companies.
• Responsible for monitoring all Cayman National Corporation system backups and recovery in the case of a natural disaster where data is lost.
•Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
•Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
•Talking staff or clients through a series of actions, either face to face or over the telephone to help set up systems or resolve issues.
•Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
•Replacing parts as required.
•Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
•Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
•Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
•Setting up new users' accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
•Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
•Working continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate).
•Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
•Rapidly establishing a good working relationship with customers and other professionals, e.g., software developers.
•Testing and evaluating new technology.
•Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.