• An extensive background in descriptive analytics and business intelligence strategy identifying opportunities to develop forecasts, statistical models, segmentation schemes, and data-driven analyses to drive strategic and operational efforts.
• Strong background in project management and process improvement with the ability to manage changes in business processes and systems in highly complex global organizations.
• Highly skilled in change management with the ability to assess change readiness among stakeholder groups and identify potential barriers/risks, develop and plan implementation activities and design and deliver communications to obtain awareness, understanding, buy-in and support for business change.
• Recognized for the ability to manage product launches under critical deadlines.
• Tableau administrator with advanced development skills building elegant and interactive data visualizations of complex statistical information.
• Skilled in developing complex statistical & quantitative/qualitative methods in the form of data mining, forecasting, optimization & predictive model simulation.
• Possess strong analytical reasoning skills with the ability to organize mass data and draw proper correlations (or infer the lack thereof), and then interpret trends in terms that are meaningful to the organization.
• Report developer in multiple HR and SAP systems (e.g. Workday, Taleo, bSwift, Skillport)
• Advanced skills in MS Office products for report development and automation using visual basic coding. Experienced in developing complicated MS Excel scorecards.