A creative, curious, highly intelligent, slightly maverick technologist who specialises in turning technology into practical and profitable business uses. A long, strong combination of business and technology experience means Francois can bridge business and technology to design and implement solutions which answer business needs without crippling IT departments.
Possesses industrial-strength leadership skills, honed in positions including Chief Technology Officer in newly funded companies including PrimeStreet (commercial lending), First2File (intellectual property), Chart Links (health-care), PromoGuide (retail marketing), Expo2.net (trade shows), and Powerphone (emergency response systems).
A small sampling of Francois' portfolio of deliveries includes:
* Complex, high-volume data migrations e.g. Lotus Notes to Salesforce, Azure, Office365, AWS etc.
* Bringing to market of Steve Jobs vision at NeXT and Ray Ozzie’s at Lotus Notes
* Mission-critical projects e.g., Powerphone 911 response system, Citibank Worldwide Home Banking, and IBM Intellectual Property
* Consulting on business impact of a variety of technologies, including communications, security
* Collaboration technology, starting with Lotus Notes beta 1.0 in 1989
* Cloud & mobile apps, security, patents, enterprise infrastructure, technology valuation and M&A.