* HP Servers Maintenance and configuring (G5, G6, G7, G8) (HP DL & ML Servers Technology) & Supporting administration of large group of servers.
* Responsible for Infrastructure Backup (Virtual Machines & Data Bases) By Symantec Backup Exec (2010~2015), Arc Server, Veem One
- Disaster recovery all network services and devices.
- Managing all system back-up and restore procedures.
- Working with Tape Products [Robotic Library Quantum scalar i40 working experience]
- Disk Storages [Overland Snap Servers SAN/NAS and QNAP NAS]
* Planning – Installing & Configuring All of domain solution based on windows server 2008-2008R2-2012-2012R2
* Cyberoam UTMs & MikroTik's Routers
* Responsible for Branches Communication
- Implement Site to Site and Client to Site VPN for Small and Enterprise Site
- Carry out implementation of new office or factory IT setup
* Experience DMZ Zone Design with Existence Firewalls MikroTik's or Cyberoam
* Familiar with Microsoft Lync Solution
* Produce and maintain infrastructure and configuration documentations and network problems and resolution for future reference.
• Experienced with Mail Server MDaemon Pro (Implementation and Configuration with Multiple Gateway, Anti-spam)
• Planning and Configuring Wireless Solutions and Experienced with MikroTik's radio and access point indoor & Outdoor, UBNT UAP Pro with Software Controller as indoor Devices and Nano Station UBNT 5 as outdoor devices.
• Familiar with ITIL v3 Standard and Experienced with related tools such as Manage Engine Service Desk+(Implement and configure base on ITILv3 Concepts as a single point Communication tools to manage IT Services I'm Also familiar with Monitoring tools Such as Manage Engine AD Audit Manager in this category )
* Experienced with Network Passive & Active (EXECUTIVE, IMPLEMENT AND DESIGN A NETWORK)
* Experienced to Implementing Internet sharing Solutions such as Hotspot and MikroTik’s User Accounting.