• EPAM Enterprise Architecture Group contributor of internal strategic transformation streams, such as: legacy platform decomposition, integration and business services reference modeling.
• Technology focus is Enterprise-scale projects including ECM/DAM/BPA platforms implementation, Security, Information Architecture, Integration, Information Discovery and Infrastructure. Expertise is distributed between Microsoft and Java technologies stacks, experienced in delivering proprietary-based and open stack solutions.
• Overall IT experience is 15+ years; Management and Solution Architecture for 7+ years, Enterprise Architecture for 3+ years. Active community leadership: Belarus SharePoint/Office365 User Group founder (since 2009, more than 100 members currently), The Open Group Association of Enterprise Architects member, speaker @ The Open Group events, member of Program Committee of global EPAM Software Engineering Conference.
• Proven record of success in roles of Technical Lead, System Architect and Project Coordinator; provided planning, architecture and supervision services for multiple consulting, design and implementation projects and initiatives.
• Provided architecture consulting for clients in IT Services, Retail, Energy, Healthcare, Finance Logistics, Travel & Hospitality domains.
• Facilitator and driving force of strategic Epam RnD activities, including Digital Platform, Machine Learning and Computer Vision accelerators development; integration frameworks and connectors implementation supervision;
o Architecture: TOGAF 9.1 Certified, SOACP, SEI Software Architecture Professional;
o Technology: MS Certified Master, 10+ other MS tech certificates;
o ITSM: ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service;
o Security: CISSP certification pending;
o Trainer: Microsoft Certified Trainer (2011-2015);
o Community: Microsoft Most Valuable Professional (since 2012);
o Innovation: TRIZ lvl3;