IT Support Analyst II (Lead Infrastructure Engineer)
May 2018 – Present
• Manage virtual and physical servers with Windows Server 2003 – 2012 R2 and RHEL operating systems
• Manage Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, and server and workstation patching with SCCM
• Manage the physical and virtual environment (VMware) of 300 plus servers
• Have familiarity with MS SQL server, windows clustering, domain controller setup, and group policy
• Ensure the security of the server infrastructure by implementing industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
• Develop and maintain documentation about current environment setup, standard operating procedures, and best practices.
• Manage end user accounts, permissions, access rights, and storage allocations in accordance with bestpractices • Perform and test routine system backups and restores.
• Anticipate, mitigate, identify, troubleshoot, and correct hardware and software issues on servers, and workstations. Escalate incidents as necessary