Manage the Cook County infrastructure by maintaining the systems by using the Best practices outlined by several organizations such as the IEEE, SANS, CompTIA.
Tier 2 Desktop Analyst
January 2015 – April 2018
• Decreased customer response times from 24 hours to under 30 minutes.
• Lead a team to explore and test new collaboration tools to integrate easily with legacy technology while also
being flexible for future growth.
• Enhanced knowledge base documentation available for end-users, level 1 and level 2 support leading to a
decrease in in first line tickets and a 25% decrease to 2nd level escalation.
• Add new user accounts to Active Directory domain and created new user email accounts
• Simplify On-boarding of new-hires by communicating with the Mangers via a standardized email on the needs
of the new user based on their job role.
• Grant users right and permissions to groups once receiving permission from group owners through Active
• Decreased operating costs by 15% by Maintaining an accurate inventory of all assets being ordered and
distributed to Users.
• Decreased frozen and unused user accounts to 0 by verifying user accounts making sure new-hires are
enabled on their start date and terminated users are disabled immediately.
• Update new-hire Documentation as policies and procedures change to ensure consistency among the team.
• Reduced 75 Audio/Visual Conference Rooms for VIP’s and Employees uptime from 78% to 99% by consistently
maintaining each room Equipment daily.
• Recognized as Employee of the Month for October 2017 by going above and beyond to assist Level 1
Support Team Members understand the Troubleshooting and resolution process.