[b][size=7]On vacation! Don't expect to see me in before mid-July.[/size][/b]
2006-03 | 0
2006-04 |||||||| 80580
2006-05 |||||||||||| 124632
- Do you know that, the <table> element has the "frame" and "rules" attributes?
- If a page works fine in any browsers but IE, isolate and fix them with conditional comments <!--[if IE]>...<![endif]-->.
- Firefox follows same origin policy for <iframe>s, but not IE.
- When an object rolls without slipping, v = -rw.
- You can use "target" on <form>s
- Firefox does not respect the ownership of nodes, while Opera do ( http://www.w3.org/DOM/faq.html#ownerdoc ).
- Don't trust standalone IEs. Sometimes they do wierd things while normal IE don't, e.g., opening links in a new window while it shouldn't.
- Embed all tags inside <body> - otherwise document.getElementsByTagN
- In MySQL you can use conditionals inside SUM()-like functions, e.g., SELECT SUM( IF(`age` >= 18, 1, 0) ) as `adults` FROM `visitors`
- In MySQL there is a procedure called LAST_INSERT_ID().
- Regular expression is not everything! Check out the following functions before trying to use the preg_* functions: parse_url(), parse_str(), htmlspecialchars(), strstr().
- Use the LOAD DATA INFILE statement to quickly load a CSV (including TSV as well) file into a MySQL table. There are no faster ways.
- Make sure you have nothing outside the <?php 's before calling header() and session_start(). This includes newlines and BOM marker.
- If you assign "position: relative" to an element, all its children with "position: absolute" will take the parent's offset as the origin.