Hi! You miss me? Because I enjoy EE so much and am somewhat addicted to it, I have put myself in "timeout" while I buckle down and finish my degree. You can still reach me at email@example.com, as I am still available for odd jobs - or if my input may be of particular use in answering a question. Of course, to keep my account going, I will be checking questions periodically - probably at the beginning of each month - to get my minimum points in.
See ya around :)
Interesting facts about me:
- I am an all-American sprinter and jumper (masters 35-40).
- At nearly 40 years old this year, I ran the 60 meters in 7.21, 100 meters in 11.31, and long jumped 20-5.
- I also threw the discus 146-10 feet and the shot 42-4 feet.
- I am a USATF- and NFHS-certified track coach.
- I have substitute-taught math, history, and programming classes in high-school, and assistant-taught Italian in college.
- This year I coached 6 individual state champions in 9 events, 4 relay state champions, and the state champion girls team.
- I interviewed for a coaching job with a university and turned it down to keep coaching high school athletes.
- I deadlift 385 pounds, power clean 225, have a 32 inch vertical, and can do 110 pushups without stopping.
- I have 5 kids ranging in age from 1-13.