Short intro about myself:
- MCP 2003 Server (70-290,70-291,70-293, 70-294, 70-298 &70-299)
- MCP ISA Server (70-350)
- MCTS Vista (70-390)
- Bachelor in Electronics Engineering
Professionally I'm working as a senior security consultant.
And I'm a Member of ISSA (Brussels - European chapter).
I'm also self-employed:
- security and networking/OS trainer
- security advice and audits for different small to medium sized companies.
- MS Forefront-ISA: Master level on April 8th, 2010
- Miscellaneous Security: Wizard level on May 11th, 2008.
- Windows 2003 server: Master level on January 2nd, 2008
- Windows Network Security: Master level on August 14th, 2007
- Data Encryption: Master level on June 25th, 2007
- Miscellaneous Security: Guru level on May 11th, 2007.
- Miscellaneous Security: Master level on November 3th, 2006.
- Expert Awards 2007: Rookie of the year for 2006, Miscellaneous Security zone.
- Overall: Guru level on Jan 25th, 2007 then Wizard level on June 7th, 2007 and Sage level on January 8th, 2008.
Sharing and helping others helps me improve both others and myself. So just ask, especially in the security and OS zones.
Together we can make the world a little more secure.
I don't know everything but am glad to help.
If you are located in Flanders - Belgium and you want to hire me, just drop me an email (see below).
Don't email me with questions belonging on experts-exchange, for obvious reasons.
What you may do is mail me a link to an EE question where you want my input on.
Some nostalgia: more then 20 years professional experience in IT.
Long before that: started with a Sinclair ZX80, then ZX81 and ZX-Spectrum. Who still remembers those great little machines?
Kind regards, J.