Business contexts that I've developed in:
- I'm currently working for a well known live entertainment company on a team that, among other things, develops and supports one of their ticketing websites. While at this job (over 2 years now), I have gained much experience in these areas: e-commerce, payment processing, event and ticketing driven design, asp.net, webservices, SSL, IIS, captcha, branded design, to name a few. I've also created a much needed and now much used intranet for our team.
- IT and development for manufacturing facility learning all of the different aspects of manufacturing
- Back office financial data capture and processing
- Invoice proccessing: scanning, batching, transmitting from district warehouse to enterprise image repository, ocr, handling exceptions, reporting, etc
- Call center inbound/outbound campaigns: agent scripting and data capture
- Home design center cabinetry dept: kitchen cabinets 'colorizing', pricing, quoting, reports, etc
- Economic indicator analysis
VB6 & VB.NET
MS Access (some VBA)
MS Access user level security
This year I've been:
After over a year of development we've finally migrated our classic asp e-commerce site to ASP.NET!
Buying, repairing, and selling music gear, and playing more, of course!
Highlights of 2009 and 2010:
trip to Madrid, Spain
our son is 18 months and growing!
In 2004 I gained some valuable experience in:
Visual Studio Installer
In 2002 I dabbled in:
BS in CIS from DeVry Institute of Technology, Phoenix, AZ, USA
16 years industry experience
I love being a developer (most of the time!)...