I am an extremely polished, engaging and driven professional with a reputation for offering expert consultancy services which underpin the successful delivery of multiple infrastructure programmes spanning diverse industry sectors.
I consider myself technically and operationally astute with the natural ability to engage with all levels including senior stakeholders, understanding complex requirements and process inhibitors to drive out effective solutions. My major accomplishments have included rescuing a failing Maritime Project and successfully resolving outstanding technical issues; taking a leading role in major banking transition programmes including the implementation of a new WAN for Lloyds Bank; and spearheading the transfer of operations to a new datacentre for HSBC.
By nature I am confident, innovative and highly motivated and my strengths lie not only in driving the delivery of essential projects and programmes, but also in my ability to address complex technical issues and deliver prompt resolutions.
Areas of Expertise:
• IT Infrastructure Programmes
• Leading Data Centre Migrations
• Troubleshooting & Fault Analysis
• IT Engineering Team Leadership
• Extensive Windows Server Knowledge
• Stakeholder Relationship Management
• Implementing New LAN/WAN Networks
• Providing 2nd/3rd Line Support
• Complex Statistical Reporting
• Rescuing Failing Projects
• Managing Multiple Release Cycles
• Wintel Server Configuration