Alubaf Arab International Bank
2008 – Present
• Design and implement redundant Hardware Systems for Core Banking, Swift, File Servers, MIS Servers, high availability and disaster recovery to ensure availability, effective protection and integrity of systems
• Assists with the long-term strategic planning for Infrastructure Systems in conjunction with the Head of IT. Preparing proposals for Server hardware changes /upgrades and Perform UAT as prior to set up new hardware/software
• Diagnosing, testing and resolving any software, hardware and end user problems in a timely and accurate fashion to ensure productivity
• Installation / Configuration & Management of Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, File Servers ,SWIFT, T24 and Antivirus Servers.
• Ensure backups and restoration of Criticle Application (Core Banking and SWIFT ) as per Corporate Policy.
• Supporting and maintaining the Users (Windows L3), Computers, Network, Phones, Servers, Storage, and associated equipment
• Network Security including Firewall, Routers & Switches.