Experienced technology architect proficient at focusing ambiguous customer needs into specific, deliverable requirements in order to architect simple and reliable infrastructure solutions that insure the success of OEM partners.
I offer a consultative approach while steering clients into proven and manageable solutions that can be well supported. The ability to speak with technical credibility as well as C level financial and outcome based reasoning allows me to inspire confidence in the presented solutions.
• VMware vSphere and Hyper-V Virtualization Platforms
• Traditional 3-2-1, Converged, and Hyper-Converged architectures
• Logical and Physical network design focusing on HP Aruba, Dell Force10, and Cisco
• Wireless networking site planning and performance monitoring with focus on HP Aruba & Cisco Meraki
• Datacenter power, rack, and cable design
• VDI & RDS Based application servers
• Clustering/Load balancing with emphasis on RTO.
• MSSQL and MySQL Database servers
• Monitoring/Management software including Solarwinds, PRTG, Labtech, HP OneView, Dell OME, and Auvik
• Windows Server 2000-2016 administration, installation, migration, and upgrades
• Build/Web/Storage Linux/Unix server administration
• Troubleshooting, performance tuning, and root cause analysis
training design and instruction