Systems Support Analyst IV
City of Houston
December 2007 – Present
Server Support Technician (Feb. 2015 – Present)
Desktop Support Technician (June 2009 – Jan. 2015)
Help Desk Technician (Dec. 2007 – May 2009)
• Able to isolate issues, replace, and reassemble all hardware parts on servers, desktops, laptops, and printers.
• Install, troubleshoot, and resolve software issues to include but not limited to:
- Windows Server 2003 - 2012R2
- Windows XP - 8.1
- MS Office Suite 2003 - 2013
- Various FTP Clients (Windows Server FTP, FileZilla, CuteFTP, Hosted FTP)
- Various VPN Clients (Cisco, NetMotion)
- All Adobe software applications
- HEAT, ITSM, and Service Now Ticketing Systems
- Effectively utilize multiple remote desktop tools. (RDP, SCCM, ASG, Lync, join.me)
• Fluent in Active Directory management. Able to create, modify, and delete user, group, and computer objects.
• Successfully performed several server side data migrations.
• Proficient in network drive organization, permissions, and cleanup.
• Perform data restores on a regular basis.
• Familiar with Hyper-V Manager and VMWare.
• Working knowledge of PowerShell.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Able to effectively communicate with both nontechnical users and IT Professionals.
• Provide end-user and technical training.
• Project lead in several PC deployments and OS upgrades.
• Handle special projects while balancing daily responsibilities as assigned.