Murphy's Top 10 Computer Laws
1. When computing, whatever happens, behave as though you meant it to happen.
2. When you get to the point where you really understand your computer, it´s probably obsolete.
3. The first place to look for information is in the section of the manual where you´d least expect to find it.
4. When the going gets tough, upgrade.
5. For every action, there is an equal and opposite malfunction.
6. To err is human...to blame your computer for your mistakes is even more human, its downright natural.
7. He who laughs last, probably has a back-up.
8. The number one cause of computer problems is computer solutions.
9. A complex system that doesn´t work is invariably found to have evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.
10. A computer program will always do what you tell it to do, but rarely what you want it to do.
You can always reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org, bribes, donations, gifts, and prizes always accepted. :P
My horrbile website can be found at www.computerfixins.com .... One day i might even update it; but for now it has my collection of free programs i have collected over the years...:)