Sr. Citrix Engineer position responsible for technical support for all Citrix functions for all regions. Planning, Installation, configuration, Administration troubleshooting of the Citrix components.
• Responsible for coordinating the corporate direction and selection of Citrix technologies, products, and standards. Managing over 50 Citrix Servers with over 40 financial applications and supporting over 700 users.
• Plan and implement all Citrix Migrations from Metaframe 1.0 to XP, XP to 3.0, 3.0 to 4.0, and 4.0 to 4.5 Presentation Server.
• Testing and implementation of Flex profile solution, Web interface, Password Manager, Citrix Access Gateway.
• Solely design and maintain Enterprise-Wide Citrix solutions for entire company using Citrix Secure Gateway.
• Design and document Citrix server platform standards to ensure uniformity and stability throughout the Enterprise.
• Develop, execute, and provide training for 3 tier support of the Citrix environment.
• Deployed and administered Wyse “thin Client” Citrix Terminals.
• Design and document disaster recovery strategy for Citrix and applications hosted from Citrix.
• Manage Active Directory, Group Policies, User Accounts, Terminal server profiles, and group memberships.
• Use of Visual Basic scripting technology, designed and implemented various applications used by the department.
• Work with internal and external support to Install and maintain all client applications in Citrix environment.
• Monitor Citrix license usage, manage Citrix subscription advantage options.
• Research and test hardware and software and make recommendations for additional features.
• Develop printing standards for Active Directory as well as Citrix environments.
• Business Applications supported: Kronos-Workforce Central Metavante-BankerInsight, TellerInsight, Exceptions Desktop Applied Systems-Wintam, Dynatek-Morvision, Harland Solutions-LaserPro and DecisionPro, Microsoft Office Products