My Contact Info:
- Email: com dot wallyatkins at wally <- Read it backwards and you can e-mail me
- Website: http://wallyatkins.com/
Random Animaniacs Lyric:
- When the whippoorwill; whippoors in the wind. The wind can whippoor back; oh nice and chubby baby!
Milton Drake nursery rhyme:
- Mairzy doats and dozy doats and liddle lamzy divey. A kiddley divey too, wouldn't you?
Or is it:
- Mares eat oats and Does eat oats and little Lambs eat ivy. A kid'll eat ivy too, wouldn't you?
Daffy Duck Quotes:
- "We've all got a mission in life; we get into different ruts. Some are the cogs on the wheels; others are just plain nuts."
- "She was an acrobat's daughter; she swung by her teeth from a noose. Till one matinee, the bridge-work gave way and she flew through the air like a goose!"
Mike Brady - The Brady Bunch Movie
- "And remember kids, as a wise man once said, 'Wherever you go, there you are'."