Currently engaged in automation, orchestration, BC/DR, private cloud and hybrid cloud solutions, supporting my company in IT infrastructure operations, and guiding them through the path of becoming an IT service broker & private cloud administrators.
With a vast knowledge of OS, Servers, IT, and an excellent technical understanding of infrastructures such as storage and networking, I bring a wide spectrum vision to any technical and business issue I pursue, or any design I'm engaged in.
In addition, at certain levels of my carrier, I've provided consultancy services for start-ups in technology and business development fields. I've personally involved in decision-making process of required technical and human resources for certain projects of the companies and creating optimum route maps for them in line with their strategies.
Highly skilled, creative and innovative Cloud & Automation architect
My personal skills include a fast learning pace and autodidactic nature which in turn help me achieve any goal I set myself.
•Enterprise performance analysis
•Mind mapping and TRIZ
•Competitive strategy for IT
•Knowledge management strategy
• Cloud Computing & Private Clouds
• Cloud Automation, Orchestration & Scripting.
• VMware vSphere Design & Deploy.
• Business Critical Application Virtualization
• Microsoft Server Technologies.
• Opensource Technologies
• Troubleshooting and root-cause analysis
• Design and Implement server infrastructure technologies.
• Highly knowledgeable and experienced in ITIL and IT Service Management Framework and TOGAF