✔ MANAGEMENT SKILLS:
With over 35 years of technology, communication and executive leadership experience with small and very large organizations I covered most of key roles from private Start-Up to public Enterprises.
• Expert of strategic planning and international business relations. Critical thinking, ability to solve complex problems, creativity, ability to communicate empathetically. All combined with an advanced digital expertise.
• Able to connect even apparently disparate areas, in an insight from which an innovative project can spring;
• Deep knowledge of aviation and space sectors;
• Top management skills from small to very large organizations. New companies start-up competencies;
• IT & Technology specialist over a wide range of skills: from any kind of desktop & mobile, to large Linux servers;
• EMEA business development experience in channel sales with VADs and VARs;
• Proven community leadership and support management techniques for large worldwide organizations. Able to build, maintain and develop a cohesive, productive and effective user's community;
• Technical and creative writer (articles and books);
• Transdisciplinary expertise from Humanistic to Science and Technology knowledge;
✔ SPECIFIC TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Professional expertise on administration of Linux systems (servers and desktops) from single installation to cluster configuration and management. Awarded with a “Master” level (over 300,000 points) on Experts Exchange for Ubuntu;
• Open Source software configuration and management. Open Source specialist;
• Desktop Virtualization expert;
• WordPress developer with skills in HTML/CSS/Ajax/PHP/PERL and Apache;
• C/C++ GNOME developer. Author of Disk Usage Analyzer, running on every Linux GNOME desktop;
✔ OTHER SKILLS:
• Professional writer (technical and not-technical);
• Scientific Lecturer and Teacher for Associazione Mythos, Institute of Analytical Psychology and Symbolic Psyco-Anthropology, Rome.