I have over 15 years of experience in Information Technology specialising in Windows and Linux server installation, management, maintenance for a wide variety of clients, both in size and verticals.
Having worked across a vast number of verticals in three different countries, I have built a vast database of designs and support structures for their requirements, both in IT and Telephony to ensure the customer achieves a high Return over Investment is achieved and stability is maintained.
Since the start of my career, I have been passionate about IT and working in the technical side, I found a gap in the industry for the medium sized businesses for whom the high street shops were not adequate and they couldn't afford a high quality engineer to be available at the other end of the phone.
I currently work as a head technical engineer managing a team of engineers.
Our project services include:
- Review the existing IT and telephony setup and infrastructure and provide a report
- Preparing Technical Specifications for the required upgrades / maintenance.
- Implement changes and monitoring changes to ensure goals are achieved.
I also build a rapport with each individual client allowing me to understand their business in detail and tailor their IT and telephony management to meet their requirements and complement their growth strategy.
As IT is my main field of expertise and my passion, I continuously strive to learn new technologies and I always ensure my team is ready to implement new technologies.
Apart from Technical expertise, my other achievements are management of various organisations at a senior level, both voluntary and paid.
- Networks for companies with multiple sites
- Server Solutions for SMEs
- Telephony and VOIP services for SMEs
- Managing Microsoft Exchange Server