Computer Electronics Professional, located in the heart of the Peruvian Andes.
Software Architect and senior Windows C++ and C# developer with experience in many other programming languages, platforms and application areas including communications, GIS, simulation systems, graphics, healthcare (DICOM, HL7), hardware interfacing and embedded/mobile applications.
Experience leading teams of 10+ junior and senior developers in both on-site and remote modalities.
More than 20 years programming for PC/Windows environment. Worked in software development projects for customers worldwide.
Currently intensively working with Visual C# 2013, HTML5, TypeScript, TFS and Windows Azure.
- Desktop software development (GUI-intensive) using Microsoft technologies.
- GIS Applications for desktop and web environments.
- Naval and Military software (Command and Control) development and integration with military hardware.
- Radiology software (PACS), both client and server components.
- Management and consultancy for software development teams . On site and remote consultancy, worldwide.