Chief Information Officer with 16 years of experience developing, leading, and executing projects with cutting edge solutions to bridge technology with business goals. Exceptional communication skills with the ability to interact with key stakeholders at all levels. Hands-on expertise in scaling infrastructure of companies from start-up to commercialization to IPO with a passion for healthcare and high growth environments.
• Infrastructure and end-user support for environments of various industries and sizes, from start-ups to thousands of employees and multiple locations, both domestic and international.
• Windows 2012, VMware vSphere, Microsoft Hyper-V environments with support for PC & Mac clients.
• Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery design, planning and implementation.
• Expertise in on premise and cloud-based Microsoft Exchange / Office 365.
• Design and implementation of video conferencing and on premise and cloud-based VOIP solutions.
• Extensive knowledge of Sonicwall, Watchguard and Cisco firewalls, remote access, VPN and IDS / IPS.
• ERP planning, implementation and support, including Oracle, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics / GP, MAS 500, Viewpoint and Intuitive.
• Sarbanes-Oxley controls design and implementation.
• IT strategy, budget and operations planning.
• Excellent knowledge of WordPress, HTML web development, CSS and PHP programming.