Development and day-to-day execution of demand generation programs, including: webinars, email programs, and nurturing campaigns. Produced content for website, whitepapers, and product collateral.
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
February 2013 – September 2013
• Managed and executed lead generating and nurturing programs, including: webinars, email programs, and trade shows
• Developed solution-based content focused on customer pain points and critical business issues.
• Worked closely with the Operations and Sales teams to ensure leads were correctly routed and followed up on in a timely manner.
• Measured and reported on Demand Generation performance against acquisition and revenue goals
Market Research Manager
April 2012 – February 2013
In this role, I successfully grew the Market Research department from 8 to 18 analysts in one quarter. I worked in direct collaboration with Sales, Market Development and Demand Generation to support each of their department’s goals and initiatives. My team’s responsibilities included:
• Building and maintaining data in the marketing automation and CRM systems
• Sourcing and organization of resources to generate prospective client lists
• Industry Research
• Collaborating with the Market Development team on qualifying and researching sales leads
Market Development Representative
April 2011 – April 2012
I generated and managed sales pipelines specializing in our multi-channel fulfillment solution for branded manufacturers.
• B2B lead generation through high volume outbound phone prospecting
• Introduce eCommerce SaaS model to prospects and schedule online product demonstrations with Senior Business Development team
• Organization and entry of lead prospecting activity in CRM database
• Represented Shopatron at tradeshows including IRCE 2011, WESA 2012, New York Toy Fair 2012, IRCE 2013, Interbike 2013
April 2010 – July 2010
Primary responsibilities included:
• Assisting with the development and execution of print and multimedia campaigns
• Administrative tasks, including: customer support, billing, data entry, and reporting
June 2009 – September 2009
Worked closely with the Station GM in support of sales team initiatives, including:
• Administrating contracts
• Coordinating team schedules
• Event promotion
• Campaign ideation and development