Kevin Hays
IT Analyst
  • United States
Member Since: 2005/06/14
Tech Certifications:

Provide a quick, creative biography in 140 characters or less.

More bio
Activity
Points this month0
Total points554,225
Questions: 18
Solutions: 527
Articles:
Videos:
Courses:
Posts:
Group Discussions: 1
Professional Background
IT Director
Stidham Cabinets
More
Education
cumberland college
Some College
More
Full Biography

Certifications:                  
----------------------------------------------------
Windows 2003 Server (August 2005)

Points Earned:
----------------------------------------------------
100,000 (August 2005)

Currently working as a Systems Administrator for a small company.  I have my MCP right now while working toward my MCSA.  I rely on job experience for 90% of my studying while I use Transcender for the other 10%.  After my MCSA I plan to pursue the CCNA and get a feel for that avenue maybe.

I've been in IT for about 10 years while most of it was doing entry level tech work such as a PC Technician.  I've also programmed with C#, VB.Net and enjoy creating GUI for the .NET framework.  Creating RDBMS is also something I have done for several years and enjoy.

Contact Info: kshays at gmail dot com

More
Languages
No Languages shown

Level Progress

Current: Level 16
Kevin needs 23,775 points to level up.
LVL 17
  • Overall
    16
  • Windows Server 2003
    12
  • Active Directory
    6
  • Exchange
    5
  • Windows 2000
    5
  • OS Security
    5
  • Microsoft Server OS
    4
  • Windows Server 2008
    3
  • Windows Networking
    3
  • Networking
    3
  • Windows XP
    3
  • Operating Systems
    2
  • SBS
    2
  • Microsoft Legacy OS
    1
  • Windows OS
    1
  • Microsoft Forefront ISA Server
    1
  • Server Hardware
    1
  • MySQL Server
    1
  • Anti-Virus Apps
    1
  • Security
    1
  • Windows Batch
    1
  • VB Script
    1
  • Remote Access
    1
  • Software Firewalls
    1
  • Printers and Scanners
    1
  • Server Software
    1
  • DNS
    1
  • C#
    1
  • Fonts Typography
    1
  • Microsoft IIS Web Server
    1
  • Linux
    1
  • Storage
    1
  • Internet Protocol Security
    1
  • Network Operations
    1
  • Microsoft Server Apps
    1
  • Visual Basic.NET
    1
  • Cloud Computing
    1
  • Linux Networking
    1
  • Microsoft Dynamics
    1
  • Windows Server 2012
    1
  • Windows 7
    1
  • Network Security
    1
  • QuickBooks
    1
  • Dell
    1
  • Software
    1
  • ASP
    1
  • File Sharing Software
    1
  • Hardware Firewalls
    1
  • Microsoft SharePoint
    1
  • SSL / HTTPS
    1
  • System Utilities
    1
  • Web Components
    1
  • Web Servers
    1
  • Windows Vista
    1
  • iPhone
    1

Profile Validation

Email Verified
Expert Level Achieved