IT Manager / System Administrator
JPR Business Group Pty Ltd
January 1999 – October 2015
Camberwell, Victoria, Australia
Responsibilities at JPR Business Group included:
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and Trouble Shooting 30+ Windows workstations.
- Maintaining and Administrating 4 Windows Servers, including Exchange Server, and keeping them operating at peak efficiency.
- Ensuring all of networked company specific Windows Applications and Software could be utilized on the company Macintosh via a Windows 7 Virtual Machine.
- Advising company partners in making decisions and purchases "regarding all matters" relating to IT in my employed capacity as the companies IT Manager and System Administrator.
- Keeping the company up to date and protected in IT Security related solutions and using both Hardware and Software firewalls / Antivirus and Anti-Malware applications.
- Overseeing the organisation / installation & implementation of CAT6 GB network upgrades (hardware / cabling etc.) to all company premise locations.
- Building, Repairing, and maintaining custom built computers to suit business specific software solutions.
- Monitoring and Administrating of internal and external networks 24/7.
- Providing 24/7 IT support to all staff.
- Researching, purchasing and implementing new company specific software solutions to increase productivity.
- Providing external clients with IT Support via my company "Andrews Computer Help Zone Pty Ltd"
- Responsible for the implementation of all IT installations and related resources when company relocated business premise locations on two occasions during my period of employment.
- Everything else IT related..