LAN/WAN Systems Administrator
Public K-12 School District
June 2012 – Present
• Manage network consisting of approximately 3000 users, 1500 workstations (Windows 7/10), and 60 Servers (Windows 2012/2016 and Ubuntu Linux)
• Manage VMWare Virtual Infrastructure 6 with Equallogic SANs for server infrastructure.
• Migrated email from Groupwise 2012 to an Exchange 2013 with Office 365 Hybrid Deployment.
• Designed, implemented, and manage Active Directory, SCCM 2012, Group Policy, SQL Server, Certificate Services, DNS, DHCP, ADFS, WAP, and IIS.
• Designed, implemented, and maintain Cisco wireless infrastructure for entire district.
• Manage campus network infrastructure including managed Cisco switches, SonicWALL firewall, wireless infrastructure, routing, internet connectivity, and inter-site connectivity.
• Supervise, mentor, and direct LAN Technicians and Help Desk support.
• Collaborate with Educators and Administrators to plan technology for new instructional initiatives.
• IT project and budget planning and management.
• Designed and implemented data protection plan to include imaging, replication, tape backups, and offsite storage.