I am professional in information Technology with outstanding skills and experience. I am Extremely motivated to obtain a position in one of the IT fields (System Administration and System Engineering).I am looking for a challenging job in an IT environment to encourage my skills and increase my experience.
• MBA, Expecting 2012, Sikkim Manipal University
o Major: Information System
• B.Sc., 2005, Miser University for Science & Technology
o Major: Computer and Software Engineering
o GPA: very good with honour
• Microsoft Certified Information Technology Professional ,MCITP Server Administrator
• Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist , MCTS
• ITIL V3 Foundation ID: EXIN046577
• CISCO Certified Network Associated, CCNA CERTIFITED ID : CSCO10978296
• Microsoft Certified System Engineer, MCSE
• Microsoft Certified System Administrator, MCSA , MCSA MESSAGING (EXCHANGE Server)
• Microsoft Certified Professional ID: 3076735,
• MS SharePoint 2010 Configuration and Administration , New horizon Jeddah ,2011
• Project Management Professional (PMP) ,SAC for Training & Consulting ,2009
• Microsoft System Engineer, IT Corner
• Microsoft System Administration, IT Corner
• iMAL CSM Admin Training ,Path Academy ,2011
• iMAL SADS Training, Path Academy ,2011
• iMAL IMAN Training, ,Path Academy ,2011
• Diploma in NGOs Project Management, CANDA GLOBAL CENTER CONSULTING and TRAINING(90 hours),2011
• Diploma in Preparing Leaders , CANDA GLOBAL CENTER CONSULTING and TRAINING (120 hours),2011
APTITUDES AND SKILLS
• Expert in Windows Server Administration and Troubleshooting.
• Proficient in Networking Tools and Engineering.
• Team-oriented and problem-solving attitude.
• Ability to work with ideas and concepts under high pressure.
• Self-discipline and good judgement.
• Outstanding Customer service and interaction skills, with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• High Ability to be a team player and willingness to lend a hand with any project.
• High level of Initiative and dedication.
• Accuracy and attention to details with capability to prioritize and deputize.
IT Specialist (Sep 2008 – Current)
Islamic Corporation for the Development of the Private Sector (ICD), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
o Supervision on Information Technology Project such as
¿ coordination & Implementation of IT Infrastructure for Thiqah ( IDB Group Business Forum)
¿ Integration the UNIFIED Communication system between IDB Group and Thiqah
¿ provide Advisory service for implementation of IT Infrastructure for Capitas Group
¿ coordination & Implementation of Fax over IP Solution
¿ coordination & Implementation of Hardware field for IBIS Project
¿ coordination & Implementation of Tandberg Video & Polycom Conference Solution for CEO office
¿ Implementation of Training ROOM for IT Division
o Prepare Request for Proposal for above ICD Projects
o System Engineer for ICD Systems
o Prepare Policies and procedures for the followings :
¿ Purchase Policies & Procedures
¿ IT Service Desk Policy & procedures
¿ Mobily Service Policy & procedures
• Main Duties:
o Administrator for Windows 2003 & 2008 Server, VMware workstation & Vsphere v4 Applications and troubleshooting for windows 7, XP and Windows Vista.
o Administrator for SharePoint Wss v3 & 2010 Foundation
o Administrator for Blackberry Server (Implementation and configuration , Access)
o Administrator for Tandberg & Polycom video conference system
o System Engineer for IMAL Application developed by Path Solution (Islamic Business Investment System Project)
o Administrator for IT Purchasing and Inventory system and SMS System
o Information Technology Advisor & Coordinator for Project IDB Group Business Forum Infrastructure
o Communicating with our clients' technical / customer care staff and third party vendor
o Technical problem analysis and troubleshooting.
o Servers Backup, Restore, Disaster recovery and system failure preparations.
o Assessing and testing new tools and technologies.
o Desktop support & Proficient in PC skills (MS Office) and Applications support
o Support & Configured E-Mail System (IBM Lotus Notes).
o Power Management – UPS, Circuit, Transfer switch, and Load balancing.
o Coordinate and support in solving of critical and emergency situations.
o Installing and configuring new SERVER & Computer systems
o Server Management – Hardware & Software and Disk Management Include RAID.
o Assisting end users in determining hardware/software requirements
o Provides training to end users
o Monitors and determines software and hardware requirements of users
o Trouble-shooting and preventive maintenance.
o Documentation - System Documentation, technical writing, and project plan composition.
o Collaborative work with other administrators and managers to help establishing system architecture standards, data communications, and system security
o Administrator for Blackberry server (Mobile Services).
o Administrator for Router Scan System & Photocopier Machine.
o Administrator for Purchasing System & Inventory System.
o Expert in dealing DELL & HP & IBM PCs.
o Expert in dealing DELL & HP & IBM Servers.
o Ability to write RFP (Request For Proposal )& Evaluation Criteria
Project Technical Supervisor on IT (Part Time) (Apr 2008 – Sep 2008)
Advanced Generation Schools, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
o Creating and implementing company's information management strategy by performing daily duties and processes.
o Oversees planning and implementation of all business information systems, such as sales, customer operations, and internal communications.
o Directs the information strategy of the company based on forecasting information from senior management
o Explores new technologies for future planning and potential implementation.
Technical Support Engineer (May 2006 – Aug 2008)
AL Jeraisy Co for Computer & Communication Services
(National Commercial Bank – Main information Technology Center), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
o Delegation as an assist-project manager for NCB project.
o Implemented AlAhli Takaful System project.
o Re-engineering server for NCB branched in Jeddah.
o Upgrading anti-virus system in the NCB Main Information Technology Center.
• Main Duties
o Prepare ISA Server and Configure it, Active Directory, windows 2003 / 2000 DNS, Exchange Server installation and configure it.
o Enterprise level knowledge and experience with :
¿ Trend Micro Antivirus
¿ backup & Restore
¿ HP servers configuration.
¿ DELL servers configuration.
¿ DELL & HP & IBM PC's.
¿ Windows Platforms.
¿ Configuring Cisco Router & Switch.
¿ Hardware Maintenance.
¿ Network Management.
¿ Administration & Troubleshooting.
¿ Coordination between Customer and Main store and Workshop.
¿ USE HP Open View System to Follow up Problem's
¿ Solving Problem's Remotely by using Remote access
Network Administrator (Nov 2005 – May 2006)
The International Prime Company for Plastic & Paper, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
• Main Duties
o Implement local area networks in the company.
o Manage Active Directory & Create user accounts and provide proper access to network.
o Implement Internet services in the network and provide Internet access to selected users.
o Planning network upgrade and network security & make Backup & Restore DATA.
o Define / network architecture.
o Implement remote access services.
o Execution of routine procedures like routine backups etc.
o Hardware, System software, Operating Systems upgrades.
o Developing policies & procedures.
o Monitor network security.
o Information technology Assets Inventory.
• Saudi Council of Engineers – Associate Member – August 2004
• Saudi Computer Society – Associate Member – August 2003
• Canadian Creative Center for English – Associate Member – November 2007
• Project Management Institute - PMI ID No.1493646 – February 2009
• IBM LOTUS NOTES
• Microsoft Windows 2008 Server & Client Windows XP & Vista & 7
• Red hat Linux Operating system
• Microsoft ISA Server & Exchange Server
• Antivirus Management ( Trend Micro – Norton Corp v10 & 11v )
• VMware application & Virtual Machine
• Prepare Printer's and Scanner & photocopier Machine
• Arabic: Mother Tongue
• English: Written , and Spoken
• French: Beginning