Senior Support Representative II
Unisys Global Services India
April 2010 – April 2011
Active directory 03/08 - User Management, Exchange 2007 User Management, Seibel account management and other Client specific accounts management.
• Worked as AD/Exchange User Admin, action tickets from clients.
• Create, Modify user AD accounts, SEIBEL accounts and Exchange accounts.
• Grant/Restrict permissions to user accounts, provide/remove shared drives access, add logon script to users accounts, grant “send as” option to users mailbox, email forwarding, modify mailbox size. Grant shared mailbox access to users, create exchange shared resources. Create folders on file servers and provide access to users upon request.
• Handling escalations, minimizing errors and provide troubleshooting methods.
• Setup security policies for users.
• Handle inbound calls from United States, Europe and Asia.
• Provided Lotus Notes to Outlook Migration support and assist users with all how to questions (for Outlook)
(Signature Setup, Rules Creation, PST creation and mapping, Profile setup, Spell checks, Achieving, Calendar Delegation, Changing fonts, lay out, custom sorting and all possible other how to questions.)
• Initiate communication between the Client and the Resolver and be a point of contact for a given issue from the time it has been addressed until it is closed as resolved.
• Prioritizing an incident by taking into account both the urgency of the incident (how quickly the business needs a resolution) and the level of impact it is causing.
• Confirming the full impact of the incident from the client, including the number - range of users affected and notify respective resolvers appropriately.
• Call resolvers and alert them about the severity of the issue and advise them to pick the ticket on priority basis (based on the issue severity)
• Conference calls between the client and the resolvers for issue clarification, if additional info required.