I have been inspired by the many C++ experts on this site to become a C++ guru (one day ;) ) and am striving towards that by learning as much as I can on the subject.
My timezone is GMT so there may be some delay in getting back to responses to my questions if you are in, say, the PST timezone !
Anyone who can answer one of my questions has my full respect, but the following experts are particularly inspirational (If I can make it to half the standard of these, I will be over the moon :) )
* jkr (http:M_467222.html) - for the unrivalled amount of C++ knowledge possessed.
* AlexFM (http:M_754920.html) - is there any Windows programming question that he cannot answer ?
* AndyAinscow (http:M_647684.html) - MFC guru and from what I can tell a genuinely nice person.
* rcarlan (http:M_3520722.html) - What can I say. Gives an amazing amount of detail in answers. Superb!
* RX (http:evilrix.html) - Another guru, sticks with you till the bitter end on questions and a decent chap overall :)