• Production and Staging Unix Administrator
• CentOS, Networking, Configuration and Troubleshooting
• Virtual Hosts / Redirects / Modrewrite / DNS / Apache
• Maintain / Troubleshoot Mysql Databases
• Maintain / Troubleshoot Java Glassfish Servers
• Networking Diagrams (Visio) Server Documentation
• Nagios Monitoring Administrator - Setup Plugins, Sites etc.
• Vsphere Administrator
• Zen Load Balancer Administrator
• Exchange Server 2003 / 2010 Administrator
• Create cron jobs
• Perl / Bash Script Programmer
• Samba, NFS and Netapp Storage Devices
• Windows Server Administration
• PHP Scripting
I have been a Senior Systems Engineer at many locations providing support to over thousands of customers. Connectwise, Kaseya, Sharepoint, Exchange Server, Windows Servers, Linux Servers (Ubuntu and Redhat), Vmware, FOG (Free Open Source Ghost) Servers, Windows XP, Windows 7, Mac OSX, Juniper Firewalls.
I just wanted to say thanks for all your help today. This project ended up being a bit of a hassle and I really appreciate the communication and you fixing things so quickly.
I just wanted to point out what an excellent job Ryan has done this week taking our network from a smoldering heap of ashes, building all the connections piece by piece, and getting things mostly working. I have received excellent feedback from Peter and Juan about Ryan’s diligence and thoroughness.
Excellent job Ryan!
I am not sure if you remember our Project 5 issue. It has been an ongoing issue for 3 years. We actually had discussions with John about database creation. The other day Patricia reported the issue again. I was experiencing the same issue. I mentioned it to Ryan and he somehow fixed it in a different way in just a few minutes. I am very impressed.
Please note that Ryan is about the 9th IT person that has tried to fix this issue and succeeded!