Senior System Engineer
May 2007 – December 2012
India and US
Toyota Financial Project: June 2010 – December 2012
• Software deployments, O/S deployments using Windows deployment feature of SCCM and patch management with WSUS feature of SCCM, monitoring asset with SCCM 2007.
• On site inventory update, data center operations, recycling and de-banning of old systems and servers VM issue, support
of client application and O/S, deployed 500 VM desktops and servers.
• Analyze, troubleshoot, and manage projects to resolve a broad scope of technical challenges for clients using Citrix
based applications, RAS server, server print queue management and migration.
• Active Directory support for group policy object, bulk migration of objects, maintenance of Active Directory, Mail box and
DL, Print queue management, Data access management, Administrating Data access and shared location using Distributed file system interface.
• VM support and migration using Vsphere client and web
interface, Support for all web based application, Thinapps , AS400 applications and database applications.
VDI setup and support for WYSE terminal, deploying images of WYSE terminal. Deployment of SSO solution on VDI infrastructure and profile synching.
• Conference calls and meetings with Asset management team, Recycling vendors, Manager at client location, Change
• Management team, Service desk lead, Application team, SRT for critical service restoration and to implement solutions and deliver services based on ITIL framework.
• Desktop virtualization with ESXi and deployment and imaging of 500 WYSE terminals,
Migration of mail servers from Lotus notes 7 to Outlook 2010.
Configured and implemented scripts for printer mapping, drive mapping, Outlook training ID deployment of training
• Worked with VB script, batch files and PowerShell to automate application launch, profile setup , printer mapping and thin apps deployment.
Project and assignment:
• Desktop virtualization with ESXi and deployment and imaging of 500 WYSE terminal,
• Migration of mail servers from Lotus notes 7 to Outlook 2010.
• Configured and implemented scripts for printer mapping, drive mapping, Outlook training ID deployment of training WYSE terminal and profile cleaning script on break room and training room computers.
• Found and resolved firewall and port issues with vendor based application like Nice, FedEx and assisted network and firewall team to correct the issue.
• Implemented media consoles (80” TV) on the recommended patch panel port & switch, configured the device on network and made firewall and proxy exception for http port.
• Deployed Thinapps for legacy applications, which were not working after IE version upgrade.
• Worked with networking and cabling vendor for reconfiguring VLAN, movement of network printer and devices for new carpet installation of entire building.
National Grid: May 2007 – June 2010
• Remote troubleshooting of applications issues, O/S issues, access issues. Lotus Notes issues.
• Configuration of network print queue and access management of fire, printer, mail boxes.
• Creation of mailboxes, DL, user accounts, shared folders, roaming profile, home drives.
• Reporting of AD user accounts and objects using CSCVDE export and modification using LDIFDE scripts.
• Deployment of software and packages using Unicenter deployment tool and troubleshoot issues that were documented on ticket system.
• Report generation of systems and software from inventory report using Unicenter deployment tool.
• Monitoring DCHP scopes and the lease on DHCP server and fixing Name resolution issues on clients. Resolving DNS servers using NSlookup, DNSconsole and DNSCMD.
• Worked on migration of H drive and users profiles.
• Worked on software deployment, patch update and package deployment project, which including the daily rollout of report and pending report.
Project and assignment:
• Migration of user mailboxes and shared mailboxes.
• Migration of home drive and network drives, Configuring Citrix Client.
• Deployed and upgraded Ellipse in 3000+computers for project billing and received certificate of acknowledgement from client Operation Director.
• Worked in collaboration with Server Management Team, Storage team to minimize the risk of data losses and network connectivity whilst substantial amount of network share where migrated. The recovery “Project of migration” was acknowledged by service delivery manager
• Effective and on time completion of the project billed of Mims mass application update-roll out patches, incorporating patches and solution from Software deployment team.