Senior IS Support Specialist - Part-time
Chicago Zoological Society
October 2005 – November 2013
- Responsible for installation, configuration, troubleshooting, and life-cycle maintenance of IT hardware and software (includes PCs, peripherals, servers, networking equipment, operating systems and other software).
- Provide technical, operations, and training support to users of company's personal computers either by telephone or on-site relative to desktop hardware and software packages.
- Configure computers, communications devices, and peripheral equipment.
- Creating new user/email accounts in various systems.
- Extensive knowledge of printers from small desktop to large networked printers and copiers.
- Install and test personal computers, printers, and other peripherals; configures operating system, shrink-wrap programs, and applications software programs.
- Manage and troubleshoot network connectivity issues including user access to network shares, user login issues, and email access issues.
- Provide advanced desktop and software support for 900 users.
- Operating and maintaining the Track-IT system, to include collecting and maintaining user profile data, and creation of reports.