Network Administrator & Systems Administrator
IT Management LLC
December 2004 – Present
- Execute systems architecture implementation plans. Support and troubleshoot multi-VLAN, IP networks, enterprise storage systems, virtualized enterprise servers and services, virtual desktop infrastructure, user desktops and VM’s, network printing, and backup/disaster recovery schemes.
- Deploy and maintain Email servers, VOIP servers, and mobile devices. Payroll and HR Time and attendance solutions. Custom database applications and servers, as well as CRM help desk and ticketting solutions.
- Support the installation and configuration of various layers of hardware, middleware, and software, from operating systems to applications and services. Support user desktops and VM’s following strict change control methods and procedures. Support Windows and Linux Servers (Ubuntu & CentOS 2008R2, 2012R2).
- Coordinate system availability, performance management and capacity planning issues; coordinate all IT equipment and software maintenance; assures timely, accurate and prompt turnaround of work orders/requests.
- Ensure the systems (network) are performing optimally. Proactively monitor the health of the virtualized and physical infrastructure and execute the necessary procedures to ensure a 99% uptime and quick resolution of outages and infrastructure failures. Develop test & implement Disaster recovery and business continuity plans for customers.