Infrastructure Premier Field Administrator
August 2009 – Present
- Providing proactive advice and service offerings to middle range and enterprise customers across a range of networking, security and virtualization topics, throughout the design, deployment and optimisation stages of their solution.
- Dedicated on helping enterprise customers across south Italy to achieve an healthy
Windows Server (more deep in 2012 version) infrastructure. Passionate in FMSO troubleshooting / disaster recovery or simply right implementation across multiple sites / branches.
- Day-to-day operations include Windows Server roles migrations, Forest/Domains trust, AD FS configuration moving from on-promise Office installation to Office 365. Troubleshooting includes a deep knowledge of all Sysinternals suite, RSAT tools and Powershell cmdlets / automation.
- Providing support on enterprise customers on moving correctly into VMware or Hyper-V tech, with deep skills on SCVMM, SCCM, P2V or V2V migrations, Vcenter Server and all VMware 24/7 main features (Clustering, HA, Fault Tolerance).
- Serving enterprise clients on planning impact on AD with new Exchange or SCCM installations. Typical operations are related on how deploying / managing correctly roles across multiple sites, load balancing, transport, HA.
- Passionate on Veeam backup e/o replication software.
- Providing 3rd line support for SAN / NetApp Vol/Disk/Lun groups planning and management, Lun provisioning throught Vmware / Hyper-V (SCVMM).
- Onsite as the face of Logitek during high-pressure reactive support incidents, troubleshooting with remote support engineers until resolution.
- Lead team player in Vlans, L2/L3 switching, Fortinet UTM, Cisco, Network Security Design, Admin principles, Well Known Ports (WLP), Wireless Security, Type of Attacks.
- Negotiate SLA’s with partners and provided 3rd level support and management of IT staff in HQ and government departments relating to infrastructure support. Delivered 90% availability.