I am a multifaceted technology entrepreneur & investor, always looking for the next opportunity to really challenge my skills & potential. I am a problem solver and debugger. I love to think outside the "Box" and draw from many industries and disciplines to find a solution to a problem or create something new.
I have experience and skills across multiple fields including local government, business management, personnel, marketing, SEO, education, project management, networking, computer technology, electronics, electrical, programming, residential & commercial construction, custom fabrication, rapid prototyping, automotive, drones, and medicine.
20+ years in computer science:
- MS Windows (All desktop versions from 3.1 to Windows 8),
- MS Servers, SQL, IIS, Exchange, DNS, Active Directory
- MS HyperV, Virtual Machines and Live Migrations
- Network design, and computer security and firewalls
- Programming Classic ASP and ASP.Net application development.
- MS SQL Database design, implementation and maintenance including SQL Query's.
- ESRI GIS software (setup, development, maintenance and security) both desktop and server.
- Computer hardware design, construction and implementation
- Search Engine Optimization
- Windows Clusters, SANs and NAS configurations
20+ years of business management & leadership
- CEO & COO of three global service and product companies
- Strong Supervisory & leadership experience
- Technical training & educational facilitator
- Product development, design, advertising & sales
20 years of extensive mechanical engineering and development.
- Welding (Mig and Tig), Brazing
- CNC routers and 3D printers.
- Mold making
18 years automotive experience
- Diagnostics, Engine, chassis, wiring systems and body, with a strong knowledge of Lamborghini's both mechanical, electrical and diagnostics.
15 years of custom fabrication
- Carbon fiber, Fiberglass and Kevlar. Aluminum, Steel
- Rapid Prototyping & reverse engineering