Registered on 11/24/2000, but didn't used it and after a while didn't knew it ... :-(
But, november 2003 was a new start for me, because I found EE back!
Something about myself ...
I'm from Belgium, and I have my own company (K-Logic BVBA) writing programs on demand. Also working on and specializing in E-Learning and Knowledge Management Stuff ...
Programming in / Using one of these (one more, the other less)
- Visual Basic 6
- VBA (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook, Access)
- Crystal Reports (Programming)
- MS Access as DB
- SQL Server, SQLXML
- ASP, VB-Script
- HTML/XML/XSL (using DreamWeaver, HomeSite+, XMLSpy, ...)
- AS/400 - RPG/400 and CL/400
- Progress 4GL (until 8.3)
- C, Pascal (just highschool knowledge)
- NT-Script, Perl, ...
- UML (Still learning ...)
- Implemented SCORM 1.2 (E-Learning standard) -> http://www.adlnet.org
Appreciations to the makers of EE!!